1. ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Admission will start at reception of the respective hotels booked.
- Upon Admission , Guests are guided to Leo Juventa.
- As the demand for admissions far exceeds the capacity of the Institute, it may not be always possible to offer you the dates you desired most. You are therefore, requested to give alternative dates in the website. Your Program Advisor will help you schedule an appropriate date.
2. REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- ID cards
- Your full size photo
- Previous Diagnostic test reports if applicable
- Insurance card if applicable
3. WHAT TO BRING?
- Guest will just need to bring some comfortable attire, existing medication if any, as well as your preferred reading materials
- Exercise wear and foot wear are required
4. WHAT NOT TO BRING?
- You are strongly advised NOT to bring jewelry, excessive cash or electrical appliances such as electric kettle / cooker / fans etc., A safe is provided in your room for your convenience, although the Leo Juventa will not be liable for any loss or damage to your valuable
- The Showcase Boutique in the Resort:
- Forgot something? you'll find exercise clothing, foot wear, jewelry, sundries, magazines, gifts and incidentals.
5. QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR RESERVATION?
- Call 0406640000/3981/3982/3989 or use our contact us form.
- Hours: 7 am to 9 pm every day.
6. PROVIDE YOUR TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
- Please call 0406640000/3919 at least 48 hours in advance with your airline, flight number and arrival time. You'll be met in baggage claim at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport and driven to Leo Juventa. If you drive, let us know when you plan to arrive. Valet parking is complimentary.
- Once you've booked your program, you'll receive a confirmation through mail/call from Leo Juventa. Two weeks prior to your arrival, your personal Program Advisor will contact you to help plan your stay for the program
- To optimize your experience, please complete our Health & Lifestyle Questionnaire, which will be sent to you via secure email. Or, you may request a print copy and return it to us before your arrival.
8. ARRIVAL TIME
- You may arrive as early as 8 am, although your room may not be ready until 2 pm check-in. You may also use early arrival time to meet with a Program Advisor and doctors. Lunch is included with early arrival; Check-out is at 12 noon.
9. AMENITIES WE PROVIDE:
- For your comfort and convenience, we provide hair dryers, bath robes and slippers and all of our rooms are equipped with satellite television and free Wi-Fi access.
10. CELLPHONES & MOBILE DEVICES
- As a courtesy to all guests, talking on cellphones is permitted only in your private room, on your patio and in designated areas. Otherwise, please keep mobile devices on €śsilent€ť mode.
11. CONCIERGE & VALET SERVICE
- Our Concierge desk is located at reception lobby. Our staff will be happy to arrange for any travel or transportation requests, including making hotel reservations for your family and visitors at the resort. With firsthand knowledge of the city, our Concierge will also address any queries pertaining to Hyderabad or Telangana.
12. CONTACT CENTRE
- Leo Juventa´s Contact Centre operates 24 hours and in addition to attending to all telephone enquiries. Should you require any assistance, just dial 9 from your room telephone.
13. PROPERTY TOUR
- We encourage guests to take an orientation tour of the property with a Program Advisor. Stop by Program Advising or call Ext. 9 to schedule.
- Please be informed that check out time is 12:00 noon. For discharge after 12:00 noon, an additional ˝ day room fee will be charged subject to the availability of the room.
15. FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENTS:
- Upon confirmation of admission for program, please verify the estimated cost of the program with the attending doctor or program advisor. Cash, bank draft and major credit cards are accepted. We regret to inform you that we do NOT accept personal cheques.
- An advance deposit equivalent to three days charges for accommodation of your choice is to be paid. And the remaining amount has to be paid on the admission day.
Our Guest Service Assistants will be happy to provide you with the details for your customized program.
17. RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Non-smoking and Non-Alcohol zone
- Outside food is not allowed
- Do not leave children alone or unattended at any time
TERMS FOR ADMISSION:
- Admission is granted on fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Treatment involves certain restrictions to modify faulty life style, which may cause inconvenience or discomfort to some. Please go through the content of website very carefully so that you are fully aware of these restrictions. Kindly book for admission only if you meet the eligibility criteria and are willing to abide by the rules.
- Program can be booked online through our website www.leojuventa.in
- Pre arrival form complete in all respects and duly signed, should be sent by email or online through our website. Separate pre arrival form is to be submitted for each guest. If more than one member of the family or group wishes to undergo treatment, the pre arrival form can be photocopied and then filled separately by each guest
- Please enclose latest medical reports relating to your health problems to avoid delay in processing of the program admission.
- The payment may be made through Demand Draft, Money Order, Credit card or internet banking. Cash may be deposited (within India) or through NEFT/RTGS in our bank account. In case you need bank details, please contact us by mail.
- Personal cheques are not accepted. Reservation deposit is liable to be forfeited under certain circumstances, mentioned hereinafter.
- Admission is subject to clearance of cases by our panel of doctors, who will scrutinize the application and medical records to ascertain eligibility. This process is normally completed within 3 days from the date of receipt of a duly completed pre arrival form.
- If any information declared in the application is found incorrect, admission will be denied and advance deposit forfeited.
- If the medical condition and weight of the applicant undergo any major change after confirmation of the booking, the fact must be informed immediately. If not, admission may be denied on the physical examination.
- As the demand for admissions far exceeds the capacity of the Institute, it may not be always possible to offer you the dates you desired most. You are therefore, requested to give alternative dates in the website.
- You should carry your personal original & valid ID proof which will be required at the time of admission.
TERMS FOR TREATMENT:
- Persons under the following categories are not eligible:
- Pregnant women.
- Persons with unstable heart condition.
- Crippled / immobile and visually impaired persons.
- Persons suffering from Cancer beyond 1st stage / T.B., Skin diseases, any incurable & communicable diseases
- Persons addicted to evils such as drugs, smoking, alcohol, zarda, pan masala etc
- Persons who are unable to walk 1 km without support.
- Diabetes mellitus whose blood sugar level is more than 400 mg/dl with complications like diabetic foot etc.,
- Hypertensive people with cardiovascular issues like ischemic heart diseases, people who underwent open heart surgeries, stent
- Bed ridden people
- People with open wounds and who underwent recent surgery
- Infectious diseases
- Mentally challenged
- Chronic renal and liver failure
- Diet is an integral and very important part of the treatment at Leo Juventa. It will be different from the food you are used to and will be recommended by the Doctor. Coffee, alcohol, smoking, pan masala, zarda are strictly prohibited. Outside food items are not allowed inside the destination. No eatables are allowed to be retained by the guests during their stay at Leo Juventa.
18. CANCELLATION AND POSTPONEMENT RULES
- Three clear working days(up to 6 pm) notice excluding the date of admission is required in writing for postponement / cancellation of a confirmed date of admission, or else forfeiture will apply. In case there is only two days notice, 50% of the reservation deposit, for one day 75% and for less than one day, the entire reservation deposit will be forfeited.
- Frequent changes or cancellations in booking dates are not entertained and after two such changes or cancellations, no further change will be permitted and the advance deposit forfeited. In addition, guest will also be debarred for next admission.
- In the event of a request for premature discharge, charges will be levied for actual period of stay plus three days, or the remaining days of the booked period, whichever is less.